For Mothers Day weekend this year we invite you to join us for our Woman’s Hammam Retreat. The Hammam was a traditional bathing ritual of the ancient Middle East, known as the “bringer of warmth”. While our Hamman will not involve Turkish baths, it will heat you up after a long winter with a weekend of sensual pleasure, fun and comradarie.
This will be a mothers day girlfriends getaway like no other, with belly dance, palm reading, massage and bodywork and, of course, a wonderful soak in the local Hot Springs. You will enjoy gourmet cooking from Morocco, Turkey and Lebanon, plus henna hand painting and evenings of stories, poetry and laughter.
You will Receive:
- Gourmet Middle Eastern cooking
- Beautiful retreat accommodations
- Belly dance instruction and performance
- A forty minute palm reading session
- An hour long Massage treatment. Your choice of deep tissue, relaxation, miofascial, or Hot Stone massage.
- Hot Springs Visit
- Morning yoga classes.
- Daily exercise forest walk
- Optional Henna art hand painting
- A weekend full of laughter and enjoyment, with time to relax or join together with the gals.