A Woman’s Way of Being
With Sharon Abbondanza and Yogita Bouchard
September 16 - 21, 2017
Most of us are striving for lives filled with meaning, thriving relationships and rewarding careers. Yet more and more women find themselves running on empty.
- Uncover the habits and beliefs that lock you in a constant cycle of fatigue
- Learn to feel into your own body’s wisdom and soften your nervous system response to stress
- Develop self care practices to reclaim your health and spirit
- Connect with a community of other women on the path to greater well being
- Return home with you own plan to integrate habits that nurture you.
- Immerse in nature
During your time with us you can expect to be held in a safe space that welcomes you back into the deeper ground of your being.
Receive guidance and instruction in:
- Restorative yoga
- Breathing practices
- Deep listening
- Mindfulness & meditation
- Practices of inner exploration
- Experiential exercises that explore the kosha map and the psychology of the chakras – ancient maps of wisdom for expansion and integration.
Join us for what will be a unique journey. Let go of struggle, awaken to the ground of love within you, and open to the expansive field of your feminine essence and knowing.
What people say about their experience at A Woman’s Way of Being
“I felt completely nourished. I have been so touched by the whole experience: the tremendous willingness of both Yogita and Sharon to be open and vulnerable, share ancient teachings in a pertinent informative way, allow things to unfold in harmony with the group, and create a safe space for the group to share authentically. The experience was enriching deeply moving and transformative.” – Azmina
“The retreat was a perfect balance between yoga, meditation, silence, conversation, inside/outside time, theory and practice. The facilitation was so genuine and heart centred. I felt safe to share with the other women and be open and learn and grow in ways not planned or expected.” – Sarah
“This retreat revived my soul; it’s like my heart has been hugged and sang to for 5 days. My body awakened and I reconnected with a spiritual side of myself I’d had neglected for some time. I so appreciated the teaching from both Yogita and Sharon – so genuine and authentic. The retreat was awesome and I will join you again.” – Pauly
“This retreat gave me the opportunity to drop out of my head and into my heart. To change how I can show up for myself and for others. The experience was deep with ancient wisdom and practices backed with practical actions and ideas I’ve incorporated into my daily life.” – Julia