A Woman’s Way
With Sharon Abbondanza and Yogita Bouchard
May 17 - 21, 2018
A women’s Way…. In a time when as women we often find ourselves running on empty, being too busy to take care of ourselves…..we can wonder how to come back to the clear wisdom within that guides us to Balance, Joy, Purpose and Love.
Come Celebrate yourself, be empowered within and with others. Ask difficult questions and trust yourself in the process of Presence.
- Uncover the habits and beliefs that lock you in a constant cycle of fatigue
- Learn to feel into your own body’s wisdom and soften your nervous system response to stress
- Develop self care practices to reclaim your health and spirit
- Connect with a community of other women on the path to greater well being
- Return home with you own plan to integrate habits that nurture you.
- Immerse yourself in the soulful nourishment of nature.
During your time with us you can expect to be held in a safe space that welcomes you back into the deeper ground of your being.
Receive guidance and instruction in:
- Revitalizing & Restorative yoga
- Breathing practices
- Deep listening
- Inquiry, Mindfulness & meditation
- Practices of inner exploration
- Experiential exercises that explore the kosha map and the psychology of the chakras – ancient maps of wisdom for expansion and integration.
Join us for a unique journey.
Here is what other women said about their experience:
“The retreat revived my soul; it’s like my heart has been hugged and sang to for 4 days. I so appreciate the teachings from both Yogita and Sharon-so genuine and authentic. The retreat was awesome and I will join you again.”Pauly S
“I loved the flow of water ever present. The yoga practice with Sharon was inspirational and set the stage for calm reflection. The retreat opened me to my inner joy, reconnection me to nature and the earth. Yogita’s heartfelt teachings touched me deeply- See you again.”Elisabeth P
“Amazing Retreat!I felt completely nourished. I have been so touched by the whole experience: the tremendous willingness of both Yogita and Sharon to be open and vulnerable, share ancient teachings in a pertinent informative ay, allow things to unfold in harmony with the group, and create a safe space for the group to share authentically. The experience was enriching deeply moving and transformative. Thank you, thank you,” Azmina
“The retreat was a perfect balance between yoga, meditation, silence, conversation, inside and outside time, theory and practice… The facilitation was so genuine and heart centered. I felt safe to share with other women and be open and learn and grow in was not planned or expected. Yogita is gentle and rich in experiential knowledge;it was a privilage to gain insight from her teachings. Sharon is grounded and inspiring teacher; I am grateful to learn from her. The setting is beautiful and I know I will valie this retreat for a long time to come.” Sarah